Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

 March  25       Wednesday          Romans 10.14-21

14 How can people invoke His name when they do not believe? How can they believe in Him when they have not heard? How can they hear if there is no one proclaiming Him? 15 How can some give voice to the truth if they are not sent by God? As Isaiah said, “Ah, how beautiful the feet of those who declare the good news of victory, of peace and liberation.”  16 But some will hear the good news and refuse to submit to the truth they hear. Isaiah the prophet also says, “Lord, who would ever believe it? Who would possibly accept what we’ve been told?” 17 So faith proceeds from hearing, as we listen to the message about God’s Anointed.

18 But let me ask this: have my people ever heard? Indeed, they have:
Yet from here to the ends of the earth, their voice has gone out; the whole world has heard what they have to say.19 But again let me ask: did Israel perhaps hear and not understand all of this? Well, Moses was the first to say,
I will make you jealous with a people who are not a nation. With a senseless people I will anger you.

20 Then Isaiah the fearless prophet says it this way:
I was found by people who did not seek Me; I showed My face to those who never asked for Me.

21 And as to the fate of Israel, God says,All day long I opened My hands to a rebellious people, who constantly work against Me.[

No comments:

Post a Comment